Cadillac, Michigan Family Law – Business Law – Criminal Defense
When you require legal advice, you need an attorney you can trust, one who makes your rights and interests their top priority. At the Law Office of Mark R. Mitchell, P.C., every client is given the individual attention they deserve. Our practice covers a range of legal areas, and we are always ready to assist you in any way that we can.
Business formation and transactions: We can help you choose the right business form for your needs, from an LLC or a corporation to a partnership or sole proprietorship, and we will draft the documents you need to create the business. Once the company is up and running, we can help you with contracts, real estate purchases, shareholder agreements and all other transactions.
Civil litigation and collections: We provide strategic, effective litigation services for businesses and creditors in Michigan. We can help you with:
- Breach of contract lawsuits
- Enforcement of liens, judgments and security interests
- Commercial collections
- Defending improper or unjustified claims
If you are a consumer, we can assist you with a number of issues, such as:
- Unlawful creditor harassment
- Unfair debt collection practices
- Real estate litigation such as trespass or adverse possession
Criminal defense: Facing a criminal charge can be one of the most frightening experiences of your life. As an experienced criminal defense attorney, Mark R. Mitchell will advise you to the best of his ability as he fights to protect your rights. He handles cases involving:
- DUI/drunk driving offenses, including issues you may face in having your license reinstated
- Drug charges, such as drug possession or sale
- White collar crimes, such as embezzlement and credit card fraud
- Burglary, auto theft and other theft crimes
- Assault, battery and other violent crimes
- Juvenile issues, ranging from vandalism to minor in possession to violent offenses
Divorce and family law: Family law issues can be difficult, both emotionally and legally. We handle a variety of important matters, such as:
- Divorce and child custody
- Enforcement or modification of divorce orders
- Grandparents’ rights
- Prenuptial agreements
- Property division
- Domestic violence restraining orders
Estate planning: We work to make sure that your will, trust and other estate planning instruments reflect your wishes and goals. We can also help establish financial and medical powers of attorney, guardianships and conservatorships when necessary.
Real estate and contracts: We represent clients with any type of real estate or contract matter, from the purchase or sale of residential and commercial property to construction and development.
Contact A Michigan Civil Litigation Lawyer